Thursday, December 3, 2009

Do P90X. You'll get results!



P90X is the program that made me realize I was capable of a whole lot more than I ever thought possible.
There were times in the program when I just could not believe what I had just done. I couldn't believe the level of fitness I achieved. And I wasn't starting from an athlete or trainer background. I was into art and music, quilting and fiberarts. I never saw myself as athletic. And then all of the sudden, 90 days after starting P90X I was, well, ripped. Not like body-builder ripped, but I actually had the beginnings of a 6-pack.
What I've witnessed with this program amazes me away every single time someone completes it. And for those who are starting with a fitness background, their results just blow me away.
If someone tells you P90X doesn't work...they haven't done it.
I've done it. And it transformed this stay-at-home quilting mom into a lean, energetic stay at home mom and Beachbody coach!

If you would have told me 8 years ago that I would someday be lean, muscular, enjoying life to the fullest and helping others become healthier and more fit, I would have laughed you out of the park!
P90X transformed my life. Not just my fitness.








In this together,
Anne
402-613-6468




No comments: