Saturday, November 21, 2009

Have the courage to share with others!

Read the exciting news that Dan Lusk "000luskie349"shared on facebook today!  


Dan Lusk: Shout out to my dad, age 66, who has lost 55 pounds this year by biking, lifting weights, doing Kathy Smith Project You; Type 2 from Beachbody and drinking Shakeology. He is also at his lowest weight since 1970, is off all of his cholesteral meds, no longer uses his c-pap machine to breath at night and is one more good check up away from being off his blood pressure meds. GO DAD!!!!


Is that exciting or what? I love it! Did you stick to your workouts or do you need a kickstart? I've been a Beachbody customer for over 8 years now and I've had my share of really fantastic months where my nutrition and workouts seemed spot on and then other months when, quite frankly, I could have done better but I let little things get in the way! I'm starting over with a brand new workout, RevAbs, and a jumpstart with my eating so I'm ready for the holidays and a new year! Feel free to contact me and look me up on Facebook! I'm here to help you! 


In this together,


Anne Dovel 
anne@coachyoufit.com 
402-613-6468 
Milford, Nebraska 
Connect on Facebook!


*If you love Beachbody and have already had great results and love helping others, why not be a coach! Join our live webinars on Sunday & Wednesday nights at 9 pm CST to learn more. 
http://instantpresenter.com/fitfree1

No comments: