Monday, December 14, 2009

What will you be looking back at 3 years from now?

I've been a Beachbody coach for 3 years now and have used Beachbody workout programs for 8. 
Sometimes as a business owner, I get hung up on the details in growing my business. And I realized this week, in looking back over the 3 years just how many lives have been changed because they stuck to their workouts or because they became a coach and are now able to pay their mortgage with their extra income. And how fine the thread is from one relationship to the next. 
In looking at my friends' amazing achievements over the years, what if someone in that thread...that line..had quit? What if Carl Daikeler had quit when the P90X infomercial was first being produced and just wasn't getting anywhere? Now look at it and more importantly, the thousands of people using it, with phenomenal results. 
What if Carl had given up on the idea of a coach network or given into the pressure of people saying they didn't believe it would work? It saved us from a very uncertain future when Dave's shoulder was injured at work. He's now a stay at home dad and full-time Beachbody coach. And the coach network is growing stronger than ever.
What if I had quit my workouts when people told me they wouldn't work? 
We have grown a successful team of coaches and now have the privilege of being able to look back over 3 years to see the bigger picture. To see and celebrate the amazing transformations. 
How many people would not have had someone share Beachbody with them had I given up on my hopes and dreams? 


In this together,
Anne





No comments: