Monday, November 9, 2009

Mini-Game Plan trip a Success!

Dave and I returned to Nebraska yesterday with 2026 miles on our Tahoe and a bunch of new friendships. After every meeting Dave and I were just blown away by the incredible people we got to meet and spend some time with. And we are looking forward to the next roadtrip, wherever that takes us!

If you are a coach and wanting to grow your business, do the following whether you are brand new or have been a coach since the beginning.

1. Go through the Getting Started Right guide, hopefully with your coach or someone in your upline.
2. Next, if you are serious about building your business, then download and print the "90 Days to Diamond" document in your coach office and start following it daily. Find an accountability partner to check in with every day.
3. Tune into the National Coach call every Monday or listen to the recording.

Many of us have been coaches for a long time and it has been a great exercise for me to go through the new materials myself, as if I'm brand new. So I recommend that to you as well.

In this together,
Anne

To start your business, go to http://beachbodycoach.com/anned and click on "Coach".
Or call and I will walk you through it!
402-613-6468

No comments: